Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rollins Makes World Series Prediction

Normally, there's no reason to tune into NBC's The Jay Leno Show, but last night Jimmy Rollins appeared via satellite from New York. In case you missed it, watch the segment below in which Rollins predicts a Phillies World Series win in five games. Rollins has proven himself quite the prediction virtuoso in recent years, particularly when those predictions involve outlasting teams from New York. Hopefully, the power Rollins has over the Mets will extend to the Bombers, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 240 pounds on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?

Unknown said...

I in fact had written a article exactly like this in my web site and wanted to ask if you would mind it too much if I added your post there? I'm sure it might be a great source intended for our visitors.
Maryland Bankruptcy lawyer